1. The sealed zipper should be installed after the blanking of the product has been finished. Assemble the product after the zipper has been connected firmly.
2. Apply adhesion or vulcanization to the connection between the sealed zipper and the product. The surface should be flat, smooth, wrinkle-free and bubble-free to ensure a firm connection.
3. The teeth on both sides should be in an engagement status during the installation process to ensure the accuracy and stability of the relative position of the teeth and avoid the misplacement of the teeth.
1. Clean the zipper completely, inside and outside. Remove any dust or dirt on the zipper.
2. Apply TM wax to the outer teeth of the zipper. Take care not to apply too much wax.
3. Pull the zipper back and forth twice with care. Keep the zipper open when storing clothes.
4. Store the clothes in the place without dust to prevent the accumulation of dust on the zipper. Hang or fold the clothes and take care not to fold the zipper.
-Surface coating: Chloroprene rubber adhesive . PVC welding is not feasible currently as chemical reaction will easily take place between the PVC and the tape, which will affect the overall performance of the zipper.
-Length: For the finished zipper, the length ranges from 25 CM to 50 M. The regular sizes cover 32 inch, 34 inch, 36 inch and 38 inch. For the long chain, there is no minimum length set while the maximum length is 50 M ( The longer the length, the lower the rate of the finished product and the higher the price)