Premier vision Paris will be held from 13-15 September 2016. This 3-day event will be held at the Parc des Expositions Paris Nord Villepinte, Paris, France. This event is held twice every year and witnesses the six major wings of the fashion industry namely yarns, fabrics, accessories, leather designs, and manufacturing, participate in this global fashion event.
The Premier Vision Paris is essentially the fashion business hub where 60,000 fashion business enthusiasts come from over 120 countries. This event serves as a platform for the exchange of ideas, business plans, and collaborations in the field of fashion. About 1900 exhibitors from 57 countries showcase their creations which are designed and manufactured as per the current fashion trends.
The highlights of the event include:
- 3 trend tasting seminars
- Leather fashion breakfasts
- 16 fashion areas
- 2 color ranges
- Online information about the event
- 2 films related to the fashion industry
- A daily newspaper
The Premier Vision Paris will focus on two aspects this season:
- Knitwear solutions
- Upper Jeanswear
Set up in September 2012, Knitwear solutions focus on flatbed knits. It strives to bring together people from the knitting fraternity like spinners, knitters, knit studios and manufacturing units. It would be its 5th edition and will see new participants from the Central Europe and EuroMed region. This time, it will be located at the Hall 6 north, and focus on three activities:
- 30 spinners and knitters will be showcasing their collection
- Knit studios will display their designs
- An elaborate display of flatbed knits and exquisite pieces of spinning work will be showcased at the Yarns & Knitwear Forum
Jeanswear specialists will come together to put up their Jeanswear collections in casual wear, denim, and cotton weaves, and will highlight how these fashion segments are blending with each other to create a relaxed fashion statement. The display will be done at the Upper Jeanswear area Hall 6.
The agenda of events at the Premier Vision Paris is as follows.
- Conferences and seminars
- Exhibitions and special shows
- Autumn Winter 16-17 films
Conferences and seminars
1. Trend Tasting Seminars– These events will be held in the rooms 501-502 of the Hall 5. The various seminars in this league are:
- SEASON TREND TASTING
- FABRICS TREND TASTING
- COLOUR TREND TASTING
2. Leather Fashion Breakfast– This event is hosted by the Premier Vision Leather and will be held at the First PV Lounge of Hall 3 at 10.30 daily.
3. SMART Talks / SMART Creation Premier Vision – Smart Creation square will feature their Premiere vision fabrics at Hall 5.
Exhibitions And Special Shows
- PV awards 2016- This event will be held by the Premiere Vision fabrics at the Forum, Hall 6, on Tuesday, 13th of September.
- Texprint ceremony- The Premier Vision Designs will present this ceremony at the Texprint village in the north Hall 5. The event will be held on September 14th 3.30 pm.
- Upper Jeanswear exhibition- This exhibition will be held in the upper Jeanswear area at Hall 6.
Autumn Winter 16-17 Films
- Premier Vision leather- venue- Hall 3, Trends Gallery
- Premiere Vision fabrics- Venue- Hall 6, The Forum
The countdown to the Premier Vision Paris has begun. We will follow the event and keep you updated!