When it comes to fashion week, it usually occurs to us that four representatives are London Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week, all of which play an important role in the fashion industry with their own features. Simply speaking, New York fashion week is the most versatile fashion week; London fashion week is known for its avant-garde ideas; Milan fashion week focuses on vibrant colors and Paris fashion week is the best showcase of luxurious brands like Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Lavin, etc.
London Fashion Week Men’s Spring/Summer 2019 officially ended recently, which saw plenty of talented designers and eye-catching collections. In addition, the following fashion weeks are what you should not miss out on as well. In the next half of 2018, the fashion week will be held from September 6th to October 2th in the four cities including New York, London, Milan and Paris. As the schedules for those four cities unfolds, fashion designer scramble to show us what will be the trend next year.
- Paris Fashion Week (Men’s): June 19th – June 24th, 2018
- Paris Haute Couture: July 1st – July 5th, 2018
- New York Fashion Week (Men’s): July 9th – July 11th, 2018
- New York Fashion Week (Women’s): September 6th – September 14th, 2018
- London Fashion Week (Women’s): September 14th – September 18th, 2018
- Milan Fashion Week (Women’s): September 19th – September 25th, 2018
- Paris Fashion Week (Women’s): September 24th – October 2rd, 2018